Forum > Beans

Rafino?

(1/2) > >>

hankua:
I was an early bird backer for the Rafino, and it's finishing up. There are upgrades available, mostly in packages. The basic one has a 400 and 800 screen, they're including the storage rack for free.

Anyone else get on board, and thoughts about the optional screens? I'd like to upgrade but am confuse which way to go, larger ones seem possibly unnecessary.

edtbjon:
I got the Barista version, which have a few more screens. That should cover most of my present and future needs. (I may end up using it for whatever purpose. E.g. when I brew coffee I normally brew two cups in a Hario at one grinder setting. If I want one cup, I usually go for my Aeropress with a finer grind and a much shorter extraction time.)

Crzyworm623:
I got on board and ordered the one with I think 8 sieves.  Probably over kill but for the little bit more I figured it was worth having because I have no idea what size I'll actually use.

I'm pretty excited as I have  been looking at alternatives, and nothing really met my needs until I stumbled upon this. This isn't cheap but it seems the alternatives were also pricey.

Won't mind displaying this on the counter.

hankua:
Seems like they're planning offering more choices for backers, I've got an email in to them.

Seion:
I got on board and ordered the one with 11 sieves... Probably won't use them all but I brew everything from espresso to french press.

I ordered the Barista Plus

I could probably make a attempt at an alternative for around 60 bucks, but it would definitely not be user friendly.

This company sells 6x6 samples that could possibly work lol
https://utahbiodieselsupply.com/stainlessmesh.php
but its just the mesh screens

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version