Forum > Sidebar

PDX upped their airport coffee game

(1/2) > >>

Turboner:
Stopped for a layover in PDX a few days ago and to my surprise I find a Stumptown location inside. This definitely is a welcome option besides all the Starbucks / airport coffee available.

Hopefully this trend keeps going as I am probably one of the few that enjoys layovers at the airport people watching with a good cup of coffee.

In LA, I know LAX has klatch in Terminal 7 and Lamill in Tom Bradley Terminal.

Know of a place to get good coffee in your local airport? Let us know as one of us may be visiting soon :)

edpiep:
Lol, yeah I live in OR and I noticed that awhile ago too. I think most of us on the NW are bummed that Stumptown got bought out by Peet's in 2011 though. It's alright in the long run, there's still a bastion of great coffee in the NW. Now you can just get a cup of Stumpy in PDX too, yay for corporate distribution..... :-\

Wo ai Coffee:
I Spend a lot of time in airports and was happy to see Stumptown in PDX even if it is owned by Peets.  When I am outside of the airport I will try to get to the smaller mom and pop  shops. If we could only get Counter Culture to set up shop at RDU. I did find some La Colmbe in the Philly Airport today and they are largely owned by Chobani I believe.

SusanJoM:

--- Quote from: Wo ai Coffee on November 16, 2016, 06:25:40 PM ---I Spend a lot of time in airports and was happy to see Stumptown in PDX even if it is owned by Peets. 

--- End quote ---

And Peets is owned by JAB Holding Company ..... in Luxembourg.

Turboner:
Lol @ Corporate Distribution and product development, i.e. La Colombe's draft latte. Has anybody tried that one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version