Forum > Data Logging

How to plot power and fan in artisan

(1/6) > >>

Mayowarlord:
I see some of you plot power and fan. How do I do that?

SusanJoM:
One way is to set up buttons like these to represent the events you want to record.
There are some rudimentary directions in the Downloads Section
>Artisan and the Phidget and the HUKY
> #2 Configure the Events

kctremel:
awesome. thanks for info!

Mayowarlord:

--- Quote from: SusanJoM on April 03, 2017, 05:51:34 PM ---One way is to set up buttons like these to represent the events you want to record.
There are some rudimentary directions in the Downloads Section
>Artisan and the Phidget and the HUKY
> #2 Configure the Events

--- End quote ---

Thanks Susan,
I added buttons, and the events are being marked on my ET/BT lines, I found the setting to make those events plot also, but they are not dynamic. It seems that the plot flat lines rather than going up and down to match the values I have assigned to them on the button page.

What I am really after here, is the best way to follow along while I am roasting to re create a profile that I liked. It seems like the best way has been pulling up the events page from the old profile and just writing down the temps I made changes at. I feel like I am using Artisan like a type writer ;D

SusanJoM:
My powers of visualization are sadly lacking.
Would you please post a profile so that I can understand better what you are describing?

And maybe you could post (or link to) a picture of a profile which is looking the way you want yours to look?

There are three different ways that the information you plug in using your buttons will show up on your graph.  There is a blank, there is "type" and there is "value".  Play  with those to see if that sorts you out.
Below are versions of the very same profile with each of the three options selected:

Meanwhile I'm gonna attach a Phidget to my HUKY2 (a solid drum/fast motor)....whoopeeeeeee....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version