Forum > Data Logging

What is the difference between 301 for logging versus a phidget?

(1/3) > >>

folkery:
What is the difference between 301 for logging versus a phidget?

I've stumbled upon some threads in the forum that I can log with my center 301. I've attempted to log with my 301 but there were some errors. Could someone help me with this? I'll be able to provide pictures shortly.

edtbjon:
Both work fine with the Huky and Artisan. The Center 301 is two channel, while the Phidget 1048 is 4 channel. (This is crucial if you want to show/log the MET. There are other Center meters which takes 4 probes too.)
I do have both, but after having problems with spiking issues I decided for the Phidget. (But the issues remained until I used another laptop computer. I suppose many of these issues have also been addressed in later versions of Artisan.)
The pros for the Center 30X meter is that you can use it for other duties too. The only real con is that it's battery dependent. Once you've got it set up it works as expected.
I find the Phidget to be very reliable. It simply works and havn't given me a single problem. The con is that it's tied to my computer and I cannot use it for anything unless I bring the computer with it (but I do have e.g my Center for that... :) )

SusanJoM:

--- Quote from: folkery on June 18, 2017, 11:48:15 PM --- I'll be able to provide pictures shortly.

--- End quote ---

Be sure to include pictures of your Configure > Device page.

folkery:
Here is what I have. I noticed at first my ET and BT were reversed and I fixed it under the ROAST menu.

here are my screen shots...

folkery:
First roast.

turns out the ET and BT werent switching when I selected them to under the Roast menu. I went experimental and switched my T1 and T2 around on my 301.

If someone could help me improve the way my ET, BT, Delta function that would be helpful as well as ways I can improve the interface?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version