Forum > Introduce Yourself

Hello from Mexico!

(1/1)

DonMatas:
Hi everyone! I am from Mexico. I am registered in the forum since 3 months ago but hadn't introduce myself becouse I wasn't totally convinced to move forward in roasting activity.

I just came back from a PhD program in Barcelona but any academic work hasn't shown yet . I've been a coffee lover for the last 15 years, but in a more serious way in the last 5 with a lot of attraction on roasting. In Barcelona I had the opportunity to meet some coffee pros who shared some of their knowledge and a lot of their passion. Also, there was the first time I saw a Huky.

Now I am very inspired to start roasting with the new huky and specially I want that my friends and fellow citizens taste what a speciality coffee and a carefull roast is; that's my mission ;)

I have done some research within the posts and I will continue doing in the next weeks to finally write Mr. Li.

See you around and thanks everyone for sharing all the knowledge you have done in this forum.

Matías D.

SusanJoM:
It's about time we got a Member Map pin in Mexico  ;)

Welcome aboard.

hankua:
Welcome!
Lots of wonderful coffee from Mexico, one of my favorites.
Mild, nutty, chocolate notes; great in espresso.

DonMatas:
Thank you! It seems that it's only me in the forum from Mexico though i think it must be several using Huky.

And yes! Some are producing great coffees. Now I am drinking a Geisha and a Black Honey both from Oaxaca. They are amazing.

Thank you all an see you around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version