Forum > Maintenance and Mods

Standard Stove - any ideas what to substitute it with at the European market?

(1/3) > >>

LizMax:
Hello dear roasters!

My name is Lisa, I bought the Huky some time ago, T, butane, with the standard stove that Mr. Li is offering.

Today was the first time I assembled the whole system and put it to work. And I immediately understood why Portuguese customs did not let the stove enter - with all my respect to Mr. Li this thing is scary to stay in the room with. It doesn't look trustable at all, and makes me nervous every time I turn it on. And I have already worked on the production roaster, so I've seen some things.

I already ordered green coffee, it will be arriving in a couple of weeks - and I am here with the roaster that is scary to put to work.

Probably some of you have met with the same difficulties, and found another stove that could be used with Huky and not to give problems? Or any other solutions? I am currently in Lisbon, Portugal.

Thank you for your help in advance!

I am already considering getting a Gene Cafe instead, so you can see how desperate I am  :-X

bradenl123:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0094BPHAO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=BMUBW281SPQA&coliid=IIN69RTZ6P1BK&psc=1

Any type of cajun cooker just make sure dimensions work. Let us know!

SusanJoM:
Have you used that stove Braden?

Do you really think it is friendlier  than Mr. Li's stove?

bradenl123:
I got the recommendation from reading other user's posts on these forums. I have not used this stove. I was just giving her another recommendation.

SusanJoM:
Well that makes more sense.  I didn't think you had a HUKY.

I think recommendations should have slightly more teeth than that I think, but the OP can deal with the information as she sees fit.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version