Forum > Beans

Bodhi Leaf: Mexico Organic Santo Domingo La Cascada

(1/5) > >>

.:
Bodhi Leaf is offering their Mexico Organic Santo Domingo La Cascada for $2.95lb now thru Friday. Use coupon code SANTODOMINGO at checkout. Has anyone tried this bean? I'm thinking of grabbing five or ten pounds.

http://mailchi.mp/bodhileafcoffee/73cv96isyc-803069?e=1c6319c4fd

Turboner:
Saw that and grabbed some as well.

Whenever I pick up my green beans, I always pick the roaster/head roasters' brain a little bit. They always graciously offer me help if I ever get stuck roasting a bean.

If anybody is interested, we can do a Huky group roasting activity. Blind cup all the submissions, maybe I can get a Q grader from Bodhi Leaf to cup/taste the best coffee out of the bunch, and have him grade it.

It would also be nice for the participants to be able to get a chance to taste what that coffee is like so roasting multiple pounds may be required.

Chert:
I picked up some too.

The recent sale Colombian Alerio is worth the non-sale price, so I picked up a bit of that too.  And the El Sal bourbon sounded too good to pass up.

kctremel:
ive been buying some Colombian from mascafe.co and got some for 2.50 with free shipping on over 2 lbs

Turboner:
I'll be roasting these on Monday. Spoke to the head roaster at Bodhi for advice on how to roast these, he said he roasts mexican coffee similar to how he roasts other central americans.  I brought up that mexican coffees usually take off on me during first crack, he said he didnt have that issue with these beans.

Will roast a pound and would love to share and get some feedback.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version