Forum > Beans

Honey Processed Coffee

<< < (2/4) > >>

hcm45:

--- Quote from: Turboner on May 04, 2017, 12:01:44 PM ---Funny you mentioned the coffee at the SCAA. On Rao's latest blog, he talked about the irony of having difficulty finding good coffee during the event. His observations are similar to yours, with lots of underdeveloped, burnt, or baked coffee.

Id be interested as well in honey processed as I have zero experience in this area.

Thank you for bringing this up.

--- End quote ---

Just read Roa's blog post about SCAA EXPO. Glad I'm not the only one, for being a major event, I kinda of expected better. It was a great display for manufacturers of various coffee devices though. Even some more obscure roaster manufacturers(Kuban from Turkey) were there. The beer coffee was awesome :D

--- Quote from: kctremel on May 04, 2017, 08:38:35 PM ---if you guys wanna try some mascafe.co has some for 5 bucks with free shipping on more than 2 lbs.

--- End quote ---

Holy Cow, these prices are awesome. Thanks for the reference kctremel!

kctremel:
No problem, ive been ordering through them for a couple months now and have had no problems, Marcela, the owner/head barista keeps in contact with me via email so that's a bonus, and its their family coffee so I believe that's why its so much cheaper than other places.

Turboner:

--- Quote from: kctremel on May 05, 2017, 05:55:08 AM ---No problem, ive been ordering through them for a couple months now and have had no problems, Marcela, the owner/head barista keeps in contact with me via email so that's a bonus, and its their family coffee so I believe that's why its so much cheaper than other places.

--- End quote ---

Is there a promo code for the free shipping? I am getting $2.50 shipping for a bag or $4.50 for 2 or more.

kctremel:
I am sorry, the free shipping must have ended recently as I just did it the other day. My bad.  I am looking at the cart and get 2.50 shipping for 20#, maybe its your location?

hcm45:

--- Quote from: kctremel on May 05, 2017, 11:38:28 AM ---I am sorry, the free shipping must have ended recently as I just did it the other day. My bad.  I am looking at the cart and get 2.50 shipping for 20#, maybe its your location?

--- End quote ---

I bought some, no worries! I bought 5lbs of honey and 5lbs of their other on sale coffee. $40 total with shipping. A flat $2.50 for shipping is pretty good deal even if your buying 1 lb and especially good for 10lbs   ;D .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version